Wednesday, July 25, 2007

some pictures...











Catacombs with Helen

Paris, France

July5, 2007











Helen left, Susan midddle, Julia in her very own world.

STOP!Madrid Madrid, Spain

July 9, 2007
This place was super smoky. We had a pitcher of sangria (finally), toast with what I suspect was head cheese, and toast with baby eels. Much scarier looking than tasting.


Frog Legs for Lunch
with Jim & Helen
Paris, France
July 24, 2007
I'm working on a really long post, all about the time I spent in Milan. Sorry for the delay, hope pics tide you over. I have been putting all my pictures on discs as I haven't had computer internet access from Madrid to now. Now the computer I have access to has internet but no disc drive. I'm really roughing it people! Hope to catch up over the next few days.
Helen and I are going to the Louvre & Eiffel tower today, the weather is finallt gorgeous, and we also booked a hotel in Nice for the weekend! Woo-hOO! The tour book says "no matter when you visit Nice, prepare to have more fun than you'll remember." Sounds like the perfect way to wrap up a month in Europe.
xo, JM.

2 comments:

SKL said...

that flash lit up the room - i remember that place being much darker. and full of gay men.

jbirdtx said...

Hey Suze,
long time, no see. That place was full of gay men but it was your smile that lit up the room. Helen & I are missing your smart-ass in Europe & on our way to Nice this Saturday. Perhaps next year we can meet at the beach instead of a bull-fight. Let me know if there are any supplies or men you need me to bring home for you. Be back on Calyer Street next Wednesday.

xo, JM!